For years, Alex Jones and InfoWars have shocked the world with malicious false statements about national tragedies, including the school shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Now, Farrar & Ball attorneys are helping the victims of those false statements fight back.
This webpage provides public information on the four defamation lawsuits filed against Mr. Jones and InfoWars by Farrar & Ball. Two of the lawsuits seek to hold Mr. Jones accountable for his vile assertions that the Sandy Hook parents were lying about what happened to their children, as well as his claims that these parents conspired with the media to fake news coverage. The third lawsuit was filed on behalf of a 24-year-old man who was wrongly accused of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
In the interest of public transparency, Farrar & Ball is providing open access to all legal pleadings filed in these cases.
- September 27 2021 Court Order on Motion to Compel and for Sanctions
- November 14 2018 Appellants Brief Pozner
- August 30 2018 Court Order Denying Motion to Dismiss
- September 27 2021 Court Order on Motion for Default Judgement
- December 26 2018 Heslin Appellees Brief
- August 30 2018 Hearing Transcript
- November 12 2018 Fontaine Appellee Brief
- August 29 2018 Court Order Denying Motion to Dismiss
- August 21 2018 Affidavit of Binkowski
- September 27 2021 Court Order on Motion for Contempt
- January 25 2019 Court Order on Motion for Discovery
- January 24, 2019 Hearing Transcript
Plaintiffs in these lawsuits against Alex Jones have turned to the U.S. legal system in hopes of stopping the abuses they have suffered, and news outlets across the country are closely following developments in this litigation. Click below to see the news archives and most recent coverage.VIEW THE LATEST NEWS
An Austin jury has ordered conspiracy theorist and InfoWars host Alex Jones to pay more than $45 million in punitive damages to the parents of a child killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting for spreading the lie that the parents had helped stage the massacre. The case has been described as one of […]Read More
Attorney Kyle Farrar recently spoke to Anderson Cooper regarding the default judgment issued against Alex Jones in a lawsuit filed by parents of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting. You can watch video of their discussion below.Read More
An Austin judge has issued default judgments against conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, citing his pattern of bad faith in dealing with lawsuits by parents of two children killed in the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. The rulings mean the lawsuits will proceed to a trial to determine how much money Jones and his […]Read More