Plaintiff Scarlett Lewis seeks damages from the defendants for false accusations made on Infowars broadcasts and for targeting her in a campaign of harassment. The complaint charges that the defendants took part in an ongoing campaign to mock Ms. Lewis and other parents of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting, claiming the shooting was a “false flag” conspiracy hoax and accusing them of a sinister conspiracy to lie about the circumstances of the tragedy.
Key Documents for Scarlett Lewis v. Alex Jones
- September 27 2021 Court Order on Motion for Contempt
- January 25 2019 Court Order on Motion for Discovery
- January 24, 2019 Hearing Transcript
- October 31 2018 Lewis Original Petition
- September 10 2018 Lewis Declaration of Binkowski